Saturday, December 8, 2012

another goof up

I know, you're surprised I goofed up again. 

Oh, you're not?  

Yeah, me neither. 

So last month when I did a workshop I diecut the wrong size for a project.  We didn't notice it until they were ready to place it on the card. 

Luckily, I had the Big Shot and extra cardstock with me. So we took a little creative liberty.

Here is what it was supposed to look like:




Watercolor Winter and Greetings of the Season.  Crumb cake, very vanilla and riding hood red cardstock.  Riding hood red, crumb cake and Versamark inks.  Crumb cake seam binding, gold embossing powder, big shot, window frame framelits, lacy brocade embossing folder. 

So this was the original idea.  Yes, we could have just restamped the right size die cut but you know, that would have been too easy.

So this is what we came up with:



We diecut the bigger size and layered it.  It also gave us the opportunity to use the paper piercing tool.  I think they came out pretty great. 




I might even like it better.  Happy mistakes.


So I'm going to keep it short and sweet tonight.  It was a really long day.  We had our first stamp club meeting today.  I went a little overboard with the projects and I think I wore the ladies out.  I know I'm worn out.  But I had so much fun with them. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: