Thursday, December 13, 2012

not yet

Well, I haven't taken pics of the projects we made at the group meeting yet.  but I am caught up to date on the December Daily.  I just need to take the pictures to show you. 

So tonight I thought I'd show you another Christmas card. 


Watercolor Winter set.  Garden green, whisper white and crumb cake cardstock.  Garden green, riding hood red, whisper white and cherry cobbler inks.  Big shot, window frame framelits, sticky pearls, paper piercing guide and dimensionals.

I don't think I've shown you this one yet.  Pretty quick and easy card.  It would mail nicely too. 




Although I just remembered I used all my pearls at the group meeting.  I'll have to come up with something else. 




Watercolor Winter and woodgrain sets.  Garden gree, whisper white and crumb cake cardstock.  Garden green, whisper white, cherry cobbler and riding hood red inks.  Big shot, window frame framelits, cherry cobbler seam binding, sticky pearls and dimensionals. 

Here is another version.  I have yet to color in the poinsettia with my aquapainter.  I'll have to try that soon. 

Alrighty then.  That is all for tonight.  18 is on the train coming home for Christmas as we speak.  So excited to have her here for a whole month!  I have to get to bed because I have to get up really early to go get her. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: