Monday, December 10, 2012

winter holly

I haven't photographed the projects from our stamp group yet.  I've just been so busy the last few days.  Cross your fingers I get it done tomorrow. 

So today I have another Christmas card to show you.  When I got Watercolor Winter from the Holiday catalog I made lots of cards with it.  This is another one.



Watercolor Winter set.  Garden green, whisper white and crumb cake cardstock.  Cherry cobbler, garden green and black Stazon inks.  Cherry cobbler seam binding, wooden buttons (holiday mini) paper piercing pack, aquapainter, big shot, window framelits and linen thread.


I really like this one.  It is 4.25 x 4.25.  I think it would mail easily enough.......maybe. 




When watercoloring on the whisper white you can't have your brush too wet.  The cardstock will pill and warp.  So this was quick and easy coloring. 

Alrighty then, thats all for today.  Oh!  Did you see The Amazing Race last night?  I even stayed up late to watch it.  I'm so happy The Beekman Boys won.  They were so nice the whole time.  I would love to go to their farm.  Those twins!  UGH!  They were horrible! 

I have one more funny thing to show you:


Proverbs 31 is my favorite and when I saw this I laughed out loud (LOL!) 

Okay, thanks so much for stopping by.  You make my day.

Blessings, b.

No comments: