Monday, December 24, 2012

folded tree

Merry Christmas Eve! 

I have one more last tag to show you.  This one is so quick and easy you still have time to make one.....or two.....or....



Delicate Doilies set.  Crumb cake and whisper white cardstock.  Whisper white ink.  Brights patterned paper DSP, brights buttons, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, sticky rhinestone and sweater trim.

I don't have any Christmas tree stamps.  So I just made my own tree.  Here is how:  (a video might be better for this but maybe next year)




I used my Coluzzle to cut a circle.  Then cut that in half.  Then crumple it up.  You don't have to crumple it, that is just my spin.




Decide how wide you want the bottom to be and fold.




Then fold it over back the other way.  Lining up the edges.  See?




Then line up the edge and fold over again.  This one came out even, which hardly ever happens.  If when you line up the edge and fold over and it hangs over the other side a little, just cut that part off. 

Does that make any sense?  See, a video might have been better.




Now you just stick a little glue inbetween and there ya go.

Look, I even took a picture of the back this time!




Alrighty then, thats all for today and the next few days probably.  Have a wonderful Christmas and give the ones you love an extra hug. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: