Thursday, January 7, 2010

25% done

That means only 75% more to go!


I gotta celebrate every itty bitty teeny tiny little bit of progress I make.


Happy Everything, Sincere Salutations and Wonderful Favorites. Bashful blue and choc. chip inks. Barely banana, kraft and whisper white cardstock. Scallop trim border punch, light blue gingham ribbon (retired), misc. button, hemp and dimensionals.








I planned on making my MIL 16 cards. 4 different sentiments on 4 different designs. So here are 4 of the 16.





Sincere Salutations is a smaller stamp so I made the ribbon/button thingy bigger to try and balance the space.
In other news, I did go through all the pics I uploaded yesterday. I printed out the ones for the Dec. Daily for the 24th and 25th. I wanted to get this little batch of cards done first and then that was all I got done.
Well, I did get a Costco trip done too. Yay me!
More dental appts. tomorrow. Poor Grace had a cavity so we gotta get that fixed and then the boy has his regular checkup. So I'll be a stamping fool again when we get home.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.

No comments: