Saturday, January 23, 2010

thank yous

Howdy peeps! Once again I'm a little off schedule. The boy and I both have started to feel yucky. Grace was nice enough to share her cold with us. So I'm a little slow, well, slower than normal, and just getting this posted.


Anyhow, these are the thank you cards I made for the kiddos to send to the grandparents. I made them all the same. Just used different colors and stamps. I'm not sure what you'd call them, note cards? quarter cards? They are just 1/4 sheet of cardstock. No fold, just the front.





Robin card: Cheep Talk set. Choc. chip, real red and confetti white cardstock. Choc. chip, basic black and ruby red markers. Paper piercer.
Tree card: Trendy Trees set. Soft suede, basic black and whisper white cardstock. Soft suede and old olive inks. Paper piercer.
Flower card: Hello Again set. Tempting turquoise, elegant eggplant and whisper white cardstock. Tempting turquoise, old olive and summer sun markers. Paper piercer.


These are really simple to make. Makes it a little less daunting for the kids to jot down a thank you.




This one is for Grace. She picked out the colors and stamped the flower herself.






This one is for the boy.




And this one is for Robin. I inked her up in choc. chip and then used a tissue to wipe off her chest and legs. Then I used the ruby red and basic black marker, huff and stamp. Cute eh?


Now, just to get them to write on them and send them off. HA!


I have a very special thank you card I'm making for my SIL. Its kinda racy so I'll put up a warning before I post it. It would have been done today but I needed an old stamp set that is upstairs and I was too lazy to go search for it. She just cracks me up and well, I'll just explain when you see it.


Okay, thats it for today. I'm pooped and going to bed. Thanks for stopping by and checking up on me.


Blessings, b.

No comments: