Friday, January 15, 2010

December Daily................almost done

I know, its the middle of January and I'm still not done. Well, I can't help it. I wasn't here between Christmas and New Years.


Anyhow, I'm almost done. I saw this idea on Ali Edwards' blog about what she does with her Christmas cards.




I usually keep all the Christmas cards we get rubberbanded with the date and put them in with the decorations. Who knows how many years worth I have up there. It just feels wrong to throw them away.


So I thought this was a cool idea. This way I could make them into a page for the Dec. Daily. I gotta tell you though, it was way scary to cut into the pics. If you mess up....oh well.


I like the way it turned out though. We didn't get a whole lot this year so I easily filled up my page.


Here is the almost last page in the book.


Christmas Classics and Warmest Regards (retired) sets. Old olive, whisper white and real red inks. Old olive, whisper white, kraft and real red cardstock. Round tab punch, scallop square die, scallop oval punch, lg. oval punch, real red satin ribbon.


I know you're probably sick of seeing this pic of us. I wanted to show the Christmas card that we sent out. I never keep one of my own and why not?


Okay, so I didn't want to leave the back side of this page naked, I did this:


Its the letter my grandma sent with her card. I thought it would be nice to show it. I know its a very plain page but thats okay.
I still have 2 more pages to show you. They are both 1/2 way done. I have the cover to show you and the title page. I'll get crackin' on that this weekend. And then I'll be done with Christmas I promise.
See here for the original December Daily post.
Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company.
Blessings, b.



No comments: