Tuesday, February 23, 2010

friendly shamrocks

Hey everybody, I hope you're having a super duper day. We're just Jim Dandy around here.  Does anyone say that anymore?  Probably not.  But really, homework is done (even the big kids), dinner is done and cleaned up, Grace is getting ready for the shower and bed and its only 7:24.  Hey, we got it going on! 

I wanted to show you the cute little bag tags I made for my friends that ordered last week.  We are getting closer to St. Patrick's Day so I thought I'd make them some friendly shamrocks.



I {heart} hearts set ( Occasions mini) and Cheep Talk sets.  Kraft, old olive and whisper white cardstock.  Old olive ink.  Scallop edge punch, stampamajig, hemp, white grosgrain and white taffeta ( I ran out), sm. glue dots, round tab punch, brass eyelet, cropadile and Playground and misc. buttons. 

I wrote a little thank you on the backs and tied them to their bags. 



I turned the button upside down so the embossed flower is on the bottom.  Why did I do that?  I don't know.  It seemed to go better that way. 




I think they came out pretty cute. 

Technically, is a shamrock a four leaf clover?  Or is a four leaf clover a four leaf clover and a shamrock is just a three leaf clover?  Hmmmm.........the things I shall ponder tonight. 

Okie dokie, I'm just in time to watch American Idol.  I don't get into it until there are fewer people but I'm done with my chores early tonight.  Woo Hoo!

Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company.

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

My favorite St. Paddy's Day I've seen so far!