Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Sunday to you!

Hey everyone, are you having a nice day?  The weather here is just beautiful.  Although the girls in the house here (including me) are still suffering from a cold.  So we're staying inside and resting.  Well, the girls are resting, I'm still on Mommy duty.  The hubs is off doing a side job.

Anyhow, you didn't come here to listen to my sad tale.  Did you?  Okay, I didn't think so.  Here is a beautiful card I made for one of our good friends. 

Now Marilee, if by some weird chance you happen to check this out before Wed. or Thur. don't show Scott!  I'm only getting it in the mail tomorrow, (Monday).



Angler set (retired) and Warmest Regards (retired).  Not quite navy, basic black and watercolor paper.  Black Stazon, old olive, soft suede, not quite navy, pretty in pink, and going gray inks.  Aquapainter, dimensionals, distresser from the cutter kit, Sakura glitter pen. 


I know I used all retired stamps on this, but maybe someone out there has them and would like a new idea to try. 

This is for our friend Scott.  Every year we go camping together in Mammoth.......and fish.  I usually kick Scott's butt too.  If I don't get the bigger fish then I get the most.  HA HA HA........I wish.  Anyhow, a trout is perfect for catching and eating......and stamping.



I only painted the one fish.  I wanted him to stand out.  I don't know, do you think its weird to only have one fish painted?  And now looking at it here, I think I should make the water darker.  What do you think? 



I added the glitter pen along the top and his fins and some spots along the side.  I was trying to get a good pic showing that.  You can kinda see some of it on his tail.  Fish look glittery in the water. 


While I was finally stamping today, I decided to clean off the desk too.  I still had out the stamps from when I made my brother's b-day card.  I had painted some extra trees and wanted to use them for my pocket calendar.  So I finally put that together today too. 



Feels good to get things done and put away.  And now I have a beautiful cover for my calendar. 


Okay peeps, thats it for today.  I'll be stamping more after I get dinner made and eaten and cleaned up and the laundry folded and kids bathed and put to bed.  Hmmm......maybe I won't get anymore done.  I'm pooped just thinking about it all. 


Thanks for stopping by and being patient for new stuff this week. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: