Monday, February 8, 2010

insert catchy title here_________________________

I guess I'm not feeling very witty today. I couldn't think of an interesting title. Not that my titles are all that interesting anyway......I guess........I mean...........well........... whatever, here we are together and thats what counts right?


Here are the rest of the cards we made on Thursday night.


Now this one you've seen before. I made it for my neighbor but I really liked it and thought, "what the heck".



Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired by Nature, Woodgrain background and Whimsical Words(SAB). Soft suede, kraft and whisper white cardstock. Soft suede, old olive and more mustard ink. 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, paper piercer and dimensionals.



We also did a Valentines card.


I{heart} hearts set (occasions mini). Kraft, whisper white and real red cardstock. Sahara sand, whisper white and real red ink. Real red satin ribbon, scallop trim border punch (SAB) and dimensionals.


That satin ribbon ties such a beautiful bow. Although here, it looks a little lopsided. This is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card.



Last but not least. A cute little birdie.



Medallion background and Well Scripted (occasions mini). So saffron, bashful blue, choc. chip, kraft and old olive cardstock. Choc. chip and so saffron ink. Top note die, Polka dot embossing folder (wart maker, occasions mini), 2 step bird punch (occasions mini) and dimensionals.


I was so happy with the way this card turned out. For some reason it came together so easily.

I knew I wanted to use the new 2 step bird punch but really didn't have any idea for it. And I kinda thought I'd like to use the Top Note die because its a SU! exclusive die. And I thought I'd like to use the polka dot embossing folder because its new. Thats alot of new stuff for one little card. But I think it turned out so cute! Love that punch!


I had another idea with this little bird card but the kids are kicking me off the computer so I'll show you that tomorrow. Just remember, you can find inspiration everywhere.



Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company.

Blessings, b.

No comments: