Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall card......even though its 82 degrees

Howdy,  did everyone have a wonderful weekend?  Ours was crazy crazy.  I feel like I was never home.  I like home.  Alot.  This week will continue to be crazy.  I'm already looking forward to next weekend. 

So I thought I'd pop on here tonight.  I don't know if I'll get back on this week. 

Here is a fall card we did last week. 


Woodgrain and A Word for You sets.  Crumb cake, cajun craze and confetti white cardstock.  Crumb cake and early espresso inks.  Big shot, scallop square duo (Holiday Mini), early espresso satin ribbon, leaves #2 die, square lattice embossing folder, sponges and dimensionals.

This is the same layout as this card, I just changed the stamps and die to make it more of a Fall card.  Its such an easy layout that by just changing the stamps and die you could make anything work.


I should have sponged the leaf.  At least the edges I think.  Anyhow, this makes a great Thank You card.  I love that satin ribbon!  Makes such awesome knots and bows. 

Okie dokie, thats it for tonight.  I'm heading to bed to make up for lost sleep time this weekend.  I'm pooped!

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: