Monday, November 1, 2010

love you a latte!

I do.  I do love you a latte!  Okay, I don't really do coffee.  But I do love a Chai Tea Latte occasionally.  And the Pumpkin Spice coffee thing they have during the holidays.  Hey, the holidays are kinda here.  I guess I better go get me some ;)  Bye.

Just kidding.

Remember a few months ago when I told you that I won Shelli's (founder of SU!) contest?  When you win, you get to pick any stamp set you want for keeps!  Cool huh? 

So, I picked Pun Fun.  I've always liked this set but its a little bit of money.  Perfect one to get for free!


Pun Fun set.  Crumb cake (of course), early espresso and watercolor paper.  Black Stazon, delightful daffodil, cherry cobbler, early espresso and sahara sand inks.  Aquapainter, vanilla seam binding (holiday mini), polka dot embossing folder, squares duo die (holiday mini) and dimensionals.

I needed a thank you card (again) and this was perfect.  My friend loves coffee and I love her a latte. 

I used the larger of the scallop squares on the die.  This one measures out 3".  The image is cut at 2.5". 


I used the Aquapainters and smoosed ink again.  I guess I've been in a watercolor mood lately. 

I've been designing some projects for a workshop I have on Thursday.  I think they'll be watercoloring ;)

Okay, I can't leave you tonight without a Halloween pic. 


Ghosties were out last night!  16 couldn't decide if she wanted to go and then couldn't decide on a costume.  A sheet with holes always works right?  The boy went with some friends after we had left so I didn't get a pic of him.  Fun was had by all and we have way too much candy in this house now.

Alrighty then, I can't let you go just yet.  I have a story to tell. 

I broke the kitchen faucet this morning.  I actually looked around to see if someone was around with a camera because it was so ridiculous. 

I have (had) one of those faucets where the whole handle thing can come out.  There is a little button thingy on top so you can change it from spray to full.  You know what I'm talking about right? 

Well here I am, got curlers in my hair, makeup on but still in jammies, and I go to press the button thingy and the whole darn thing breaks off! 

Immediately a shot of (warm) water comes at me, soaking my front and so of course I turn around to get closer so I can shut it off and now the back of my head is getting soaked.  I finally get it turned off. 

I scared poor Grace.  She comes shooting downstairs thinking something horrible has happened.  Once she sees that I'm okay, I'm the funniest thing she ever saw.  Ha ha ha.....

Anyhow, I got a new faucet out of the deal (money I didn't need to spend).  Its pretty.  I'll show you a pic when the hubs gets in put in. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I love you a latte!

Blessings, b.

No comments: