Sunday, November 28, 2010

home again

Hey everyone!

We have been gone this past week at my Dad's.  Didn't even know I was gone did ya? 

We just got home tonight and I'm posting this way ahead of time. I'll have a crapload of pics to share.  Like it or not! 

Even though I'm posting this ahead of time, I know I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. 

Do you have your December Daily ready yet?  Okay, maybe I'll rephrase that.  Have you made the decision to even start the December Daily yet? 

Remember, you don't have to do the whole month.  A week, a day, one tradition.........  You won't regret it.  I'm getting mine together in the next few days.  Do it with me! 

ps. I'm going to do a "week in the life" one for this past week at my dads.  I wasn't thinking of doing that until now so we'll see how it goes. 

pps.  today is the hubs birthday.  Happy Birthday Honey! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: