Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas?

Hey stampers!

How was your Veteran's Day?  The kids and I had the day off.  We get tomorrow off too.  Another furlough day.  We didn't get a whole lot done.  Monopoly monopolized our time.  HA!  We had a great game and 16 wiped the board with us. 

I was going to show you another one of the cards we made last week but I haven't taken pics of them yet.  So I'll show you one that we didn't do.


Medallion and Sincere Salutations sets.  Crumb cake, whisper white and old olive cardstock.  Whisper white and black Stazon inks.  Scallop square duo (Holiday Mini), little leaves die, big shot, real red satin ribbon, sticky rhinestones, and dimensionals.

I love this card!  I think the medallion looks like a big ol' snowflake back there. 



I colored the rhinestones with my red Sharpie again.  I used the larger of the scallop squares on the scallop square duo die.  Even though this card looks complicated, using the Big Shot makes it easy.  You can cut out 3 or 4 of the squares at a time.  I might use this as my Christmas card this year. 

I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight.  Both my men are sick and looking for meds.  Why can they never find anything on their own? 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: