Friday, March 5, 2010

rainbow of hearts

Hey everybody!  Its been another long week here at the old homestead.  I have a confession to make:  when I have too many deadlines, (taxes, bills to pay, designing to be done, weeds to pull, school activities, work, etc...), I feel overwhelmed and then get nothing done because I'm worrying about getting everything done. 

Anybody else out there like that?  Anybody?  Helloooooooo?  Well, I'm just gonna humor myself and pretend a whole bunch of you are raising your hand right now saying, "yep, thats me too". 

Its a fault that I have, that I hate.  I have to take a trip next month and it cuts short all the other things I want/have to do.  It means I have to leave my home.  I like being home.  Too much so.  But anyway we'll save that pyschoanalysis for another time. 

You came here to see some stamping and guess what?  I have something to show you! 



I {heart} hearts set (Occasions mini).  Whisper white, basic black, yoyo yellow, only orange, green galore, tempting turquoise, lovely lilac and pixie pink cardstock.  Melon mambo ink.  Small heart punch (Occasions mini) and dimensionals. 

I was inspired by our monthly demonstrator magazine we get every month.  There is a card on pg. 14 that made me think of this.  It ended up being a 4 1/4" square card.  The white panel is a 3" square and the black is 3 1/8" square. 



I used all Bold Brights on this.  I haven't used Bold Brights in a very long time.  Its bright and cheery.  I think I'll save it and send it to my youngest when I'm gone next month. 

I have another card I'm working on using this same idea but with a different stamp set.  I guess I'm too pooped tonight because I can't think of a way to finish it off.  So I'll get to it tomorrow when I'm bright eyed and bushytailed.  HA!  Thats funny just thinking about it. 

I'm so easily entertained.

I'll have more to share tomorrow.  Promise. 

Thanks for stopping by and hanging with me. 

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Yep, me too. Picture me madly waving my hand - Lol! Love the card's simplicity and color and of course punching is something even someone who's "punchy" from too much else to do can do.

Thanks for sharing your creativity here on your new to me blog. Looking forward to trolling your archives and adding more of your links to my own blog and newsletter for SU demo's (gotta spread that inspiration around right? :D).

Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean