Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ha ha.....kayaking......

eta:  This was scheduled to come out while I was gone.  Oops!  So I'll throw it out here now.  Enjoy!

what a joke! 

Here is another scrap page for last years Artisan Award.  We had borrowed a kayak that year and though it would be fun.   It was fun......well, for everyone except my dear hubby.  He's not really a water kinda guy and well,.......he fell in.   The rest of us thought it was great though! 


Inspired by Nature.  Kiwi kiss, pacific point and kraft cardstock.  Versamark, and pacific point inks.  Last years DSP (don't remember the name), clear buttons, cutter kit, various circle punches.

I used the scissor from the cutter kit to make the waves.  I really like this page.  Its 8 1/2 x 11. 

Okie dokie, I'm scheduled to come home tonight.  Can't wait to snuggle with my family! 

Give me a few days to get some new things up here, okay?  Big hugs to all of you!

Blessings, b.

No comments: