Monday, April 5, 2010

thanks so much

Howdy peeps!  By the time this posts I will be on my way to Iowa with my dad.  Its so funny, he is so excited to go on this trip and I'm just dreading the planes.  2 planes to Albuquerque on Easter and then 2 more to Iowa on Monday.  YUCK!!  Send good thoughts, remember? 

Anyhow, I wanted to show you last years Artisan Award entries.  They got there late, because I'm such a procrastinator, thats why. 


Flight of the Butterfly, polka dot background and Sincere Salutations.  Kraft, choc. chip, whisper white and one of last years "In Colors", I don't remember the name.  Choc. chip, whisper white and that same "in color" ink.  Textured DSP (don't remember the name) White organza ribbon, button latte button, scallop edge punch, birds and blooms die. 


I really liked this card.  I don't remember the name of the DSP but I really liked it.  I think this was the beginning of my love affair with kraft cardstock. 

Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: