Thursday, April 8, 2010

just moved!

Hey there!  Yep, still in Iowa.  Today is my grandmother's birthday.  She'll be 91, I think.

Here is another Artisan Award entry from last year. 



Polka dot and sanded backgrounds and Loads of Love Accessories.  Kiwi kiss, old olive, bashful blue and whisper white cardstock.  Watercolor paper.  Black Stazon, Kiwi kiss, old olive, more mustard, real red, choc. chip, brocade blue and pretty in pink inks.  Aquapainter, cutter kit, Welcome Neighbor jumbo wheel and dimensionals.


I love this card!  I think it was 4 x 9.  It would fit in a business size envelope. 

I rolled the jumbo wheel in black stazon on watercolor paper and painted the houses.  When it dried I cut them up and popped them on dimensionals.  Groovy huh?    I just freehanded the cloud. 

Thanks for coming by. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: