Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let me introduce...............

California's newest licensed driver..............................(drumroll please)

Robin!



(and the crowd goes wild!)  I am so proud of her.  She actually got her permit last July 21st.  Her permit expires this July 21st.  She didn't get much (any) driving done this school year because homework just kicked her butt. 

So, since school has been out we've been practicing.  In less than a month she has had 2 behind the wheel lessons and missed a week of driving when we were in Iowa and she still pulled it off.  WooHoo!

Now I have to pay for more insurance ;(

Did everyone have a nice 4th of July?  Even though it was hotter than you know where, we had a productive yet fun day. 




My veggie boxes were completed.  I even bought a few plants to go in them but as of yet haven't had a free morning to plant them.  I'll be updating you when I get things going.  I know you're waiting on the edge of your seat ;)

We also gave the dogs a bath and gave Codie a hair cut.  Took me 3 days to complete that.......long story.




Most years we go to a local baseball game.  This is the A division of the Padres baseball team.  Its close to the house and its a really nice field.  There are no bad seats.  I love baseball. 




Of course they have a big fireworks show afterwards.  So fun! 

Anyhow, I still haven't gone through all the Iowa pics.  It seems everyday there has been something going on that takes my attention. 

Tonight I'm supposed to be designing for a class tomorrow night.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh?  I think I'm broken.  All I've really done tonight is get 2 projects halfway done.  I need 4.  I know what the next 2 are going to be but am having the hardest time coming up with ideas.  I think part of the problem is that I've seen the new catalog and have ideas for those things.   Problem is, I don't have those things yet.  Oy!

Lucky for me, I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll have time to finish everything.  Maybe I'm just better under pressure.  Here's hoping. 

Okay, I can't leave you with no stampiness at all.  Here are a few cards I made for some friends at work that I won't be working with next year. 



Retired word set, sorry don't remember the name and Woodgrain background.  Crumb cake, very vanilla, Not Quite navy and old olive cardstock.  Crumb cake and early espresso inks.  Neutrals buttons, hemp, cork sheets, Springtime Vintage DSP, dotted ribbon punch, fun flowers die, big shot and dimensionals.






Alrighty then, this old lady is going to bed.  Hopefully I'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning and knock out the next 2 projects.  KaPow!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll have more stampy goodness to show you after tomorrow. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: