Monday, July 18, 2011

veggies?

Hidey Ho!  I've been stamping.  Can you believe it?  Here is one that we did with my card ladies last week.


Growing Green and Trendy Trees.  Early espresso, pool party, crumb cake and naturals white cardstock.  Black Stazon, lucky limeade and pool party inks.  Big shot, scallop square duo die, crimper, neutrals buttons, crumb cake seam binding, hemp, aquapainter, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds and dimensionals. 

Is it conceited if I say I love this card?  I do, I love it.  I used the "thanks" from the Trendy Trees.  When you only ink up part of a sentiment it makes it just that much more versatile.    Can you see the glitter in the flower middles? 

I used my aquapainter with smooshed inky lids to color the flowers. 

Alrighty then, I know you're just sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for a veggie update. 

Wait, you're not?  Oh good, you are. 



Here is the schematic.  I have 4 boxes that are approx. 4' x 8'. 






I added 4.5 cubic feet of Kellogs Garden Soil to 2 of the boxes and 4 cubic feet of Kellogs Amend to the other 2 boxes.   I'm experimenting to see which I like better.



Gardener Grace, Official Helper and photographer.



In this box I have a Celebrity tomato and a Sweet 100, a yellow bell pepper, a green bell and green beans. 



These are the green beans.  The sprouted only 5 days after planted.  AWESOME!


Grace the Photographer




This next box has zucchini and yellow squash in it.  These seeds came up really fast too.  Zucchini.




Yellow squash


This box has ALOT of cucumbers.  Last year I couldn't get cucumbers to grow to save my life.  So I planted a bunch.  I'm up for trying to make pickles. 



Anothere aerial shot.  Okay, cucumbers are planted along the back.  A pumpkin in the middle.  Onions on the side.  The pumpkin has a flower on it.  I'm so excited for pumpkins!



This is the last box.  It has a Poblano Pepper, an Anaheim Chili, 2 different kinds of carrots and more onions. 


Okie dokie, thats it for now.  Things are growing so fast but now someone has turned up the heat.  Things are adjusting.  I have more stamping pics that need to be resized.  I'll get those up in a couple days. 

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: