Friday, July 29, 2011

week in the life - day 2

Hey!  Another day gone already.  I wanted to show you yesterday's Week in the Life page.  Again, really bad pics.  I need to take them in the daytime so I don't have glare.  Only I don't have them finished in the daytime.  Hmmm...........

When I'm done I'll take better pics of the whole thing. 



I did another 1/2 page journal page.  The sewing worked wonderful this time, thanks Connie.  She suggested I sandwhich the plastic between 2 pieces of paper.  Worked like a charm!  See, stampers are so nice. 




I have found out that I take alot of pics in the landscape postition.  That means I have to crop them to print out portrait so they are facing the right way in my little card page protector thing.  Its been really easy to do.  So I think for this project I'll just keep doing that.  I may change something for the New Mexico project.



I've been giving (or maybe she's been taking) the camera to Grace.  Alot of these pics are hers.  Its been interesting to see what she thinks is important. 

Alrighty then.  I've been really good with my journaling today.  I made sure to keep it out where I see it all the time.  Getting this page together tonight was really easy.  You should try it.  You should. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Thanks to those of you who have bought some retired stamps.  I appreciate it. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: