Monday, August 1, 2011

Week in the Life - days 3,4,5

Hellooooooooo.  Goodness!  Can you believe its already August?  wow..............

Of course I had good intentions of getting every single day of Week in the Life on here every single day.  Yeah.......well......its good to have good intentions. 

Anyway, here are the last 3 days.  Tomorrow is the last day for me.  Not all of the these pages are totally complete.  I plan on going through them more completely when I'm all done.  And I'll get them in a book.  I tried taking the pics in a different location to lose some of the glare.  But I'll just have to do them all again in the daylight when I'm done.

So for right now, here you go:




I started out with a whole piece of paper this time and I filled the whole thing.  Not that I had anything really interesting to say.  But it did make it easier to put it in a page protector.





My biggest problem is taking enough pics.  Usint the baseball card thing means having space for 18 pics.  I have only been averaging 6-9 pics.  Makes it alot harder to put it all together.  But only because I'm trying to fill both the front and the back.  See those blank spaces?  For right now I just put some Neutrals patterned DSP there.  I'll go back and add a story of something.



Again, I did a full page of journaling.











I really love this project.  Even though this wasn't a fantastically exciting week, we did have a few important things happen.  The Boy bought his first car, 17 got her own debit card, Grace learned to sew.......

I hope you're inspired to try your own Week in the Life (WIL).  Or just a Day in the Life.  Even the most mundane day will be a special recording 1, 5, 10 years from now. 

Alrighty then.  17 is getting on me because I'm late to watch the finale of the Bachelorette.  I really like both guys so either way I think she'll make a good choice.  And I really like Ashley too, the bachelorette, although she sometimes dresses like a hussy. 

Thanks so much for coming by and keeping me company.

Blessings, b.

No comments: