Monday, July 6, 2009

BUMMER!

With the release of the new catalog they (Stampin' Up!) also changed a bunch of things with our websites. Really cool changes! I wanted to upload some more project pics to it before I emailed all my customers but I keep getting an error message that won't let me. So I've been on the phone with demo support and hopefully their IT guys can get it fixed fast.

So I thought I'd share some of our 4th of July pics with you. Our team lost by 1 run but it was still fun. I love baseball! Angels are my team but I also like the Padres. The Storm team is the minor league of the Padres.

these are our buddies that came with us. My hubby is the last in line here.

there are no bad seats at The Diamond

my 3. Grace is bored. Can you tell?

great fireworks show

Here is a card we made at our last group meeting. We used the Fifth Avenue stamp set and watercolored. Its almost addicting to color these flowers. You can get so many different variations. No 2 look alike. We used the Aquapainters with reinkers. Other supplies used: Top Note Die, retired Bella Rose DSP, Organdy ribbon, retired message stamp. The leaves were just freehand cut and crumpled up. Easy Peasy!

Have a wonderful cool day.






No comments: