Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!!

Today I think about about all the people who came over the big blue ocean to start a new life. And I'm thankful.





Anyhow, I made this page showing what we did last 4th of July. We were camping and nothing had been planned for that day in the small town we were close to. For whatever reason they had BIG plans for the 5th. Weird, I know. Yes, I could have scrapped about the 5th and the great luau they had with that rockin' band and the great food. But what would be fun about that? I'm all about keepin' it real here.


here are my little cherubs sleeping in the trailer. I used the retired Independence Day set that I used in a post farther down. Retired Headline Numbers, retired Typeset Alpha, and the current Taffy Alpha. I also used the Scallop Edge Punch which happens to be on sale right now. Go check out my website and check it out.

We have friends coming over for swimming and BBQ in just a little while. Then we're going to the Storm game (minor league baseball) to watch the game and see the fireworks. Where we live in California, we aren't allowed to have fireworks. Fire danger! And lets face it, people just aren't that smart with them (read: my husband).

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: