Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my girl

Last week she turned 15!






I just love this kid! She is so funny and smart and caring and strong (she doesn't know her own strength) and I could hang out with her all the time. She is even nice to her brother and sister........sometimes.







we got her some Twilight posters and an itunes gift card. She loves loves loves, did I mention she loves the Twilight series. She has read all the books twice and can't wait for the next movie to come out. Now don't be hatin' but we are "Team Jacob" kinda girls. I think its funny that we both prefered Jacob over Edward. Edward is great and all but, you know.............



She decided she wanted to go to Knott's Berry Farm. Don't they look happy? It was so hot and this was later in the day when we were getting tired. I take pics of everything. You think they would be more tolerant. The boy could care less, 15 hates me to take her pic and the youngest can't wait to strike a pose. We had a great time together. Her 2 buddies couldn't come and Dad had to work so it was just us wild and crazy party animals.





Here is the card I made her. The heart was covered in Whisper White craft ink and then Heat and Stick powder and then Dazzling diamonds glitter. The numbers were done the same way except with the chunky blue glitter. I also used the now retired Pacific Point paper. She is such a down to earth girl. Doesn't do the make up thing (yet) and doesn't need the foo foo clothes or texting people all the time. So I made a card that was all glittery and special to show how special and glittery I see her.


That's all for now folks!





No comments: