Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Here are some more of my Artisan Loser Award entries.

This page didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but I like it. (click on it to see it bigger) I had taken a bunch of pics of the little darlings last (2008) mother's day and they turned out so good I tend to use them on everything. I used the Top Note Die to make the bracket thingys on the side. They are layered, which wasn't my original intention but it came out kinda cool. I only wish now that I had embossed them. I also used the Naturally Serif Die to make the title. I rolled the paper with the Swirl wheel before I punched them out. My journaling just looks so big to me now. Everything used textured paper which I'm really starting to love. What took me so long?

This next little cutie is an idea that had been floating all over the internet for awhile and I decided to hijack it. Its a cupcake holder. Cute huh? Would I actually ever give someone a single cupcake? Probably not but hey its cute!
I used a chipboard frame, the Tombow Multi glue and the chunky pink glitter. It also uses a now retired Hostess Set stamp. I cut out the frosting and the little cherry and popped them up on dimensionals. I put a little Crystal Effects on that cherry to make it look extra delicious. I wish I had taken a closer pic of the top but oh well. I embossed the polka dots. The little tag says "for you" from the Thanks for Everything set.

here is the inside. Don't want that cupcake to fall over do we?

making the box was super easy. Maybe I can make up a little tutorial for it. got questions? Let me know.








No comments: