Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEW CATALOG IS LIVE TODAY!

The new Stampin' Up! catalog goes live today. It is really beautiful too. The cover is different. Its kinda soft, like you want to pet it. You can click on my website shopping thingy over there and see it, or click here http://www.stamperbeth.stampinup.net/


I was trying to update my website and was gonna send out a massive email to let everyone know about it and they are still updating it. So I have to wait.


I want to really really badly start reading the 5th and then 6th Harry Potter book before the movie comes out but once I start those then nothing else gets done around here. So I thought, why not just post some pretty pics on the blog, remember the blog? Yeah, I kinda forget.



So here ya go. We got permission to post our Artisan Loser Award projects. Lookee:






this one uses the Refuge and Strength set, Parisian Breeze DSP (discontinued) and a Target $ spot frame. I originally was making this to give to my good buddy (Hi Michele) and I thought it came out so cute that I decided to enter the Artisan Award contest. Needless to say I haven't made another one yet so she can only look here for now. Poor thing, its her set too. I borrowed it at least a year ago. She hasn't even got to use it. I don't think I even gave it to her. I did ask permission to borrow it though. Although I'm sure she has forgotten I even have it.



I think you can click on the pic to make it bigger. Go ahead, try it.................. Did it work? Let me know.




This one here is an 8 1/2 x 11 page. Pretty self explanatory I think. Let me know if you have any questions.






I'll save the others for the next few days. Try and stretch it out since I haven't made anything new lately.



Let me know if you'd like a new catalog.

No comments: