Wednesday, July 22, 2009

good mail!

Angela Backman from Stampin' Up! sent me a thank you card for being a Display Stamper! How cool is that? I gotta say, getting personal mail from SU! is really fun. I felt a little bit important.

It uses all new stuff too. New woodgrain background stamp, new In Colors, (soft sable, crushed curry, dusty durango) new die cut , and a new sentiment stamp too. AND, its all perfectly cut and straight and everything. I haven't put in my first order yet and now I really want to. My wish list is a mile long.

Look, she even stamped the envelope.
Convention starts on the 5th, even though I'm not going :( Then I can start showing you the display samples I made.
Right now though, I think I'll go stamp a card and actually send it to someone, and make their day. This card certainly made mine. Why don't you go stamp something too. You can send it to me ;)



No comments: