Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love Harry Potter!

Harry watches me stamp. He hangs around on my ink holder.

Okay, so yesterday I told you that I had reread the 6th Harry Potter book. I really tried to take my time with it, I really did. But it still only took me about 2 days to read. It sucks me in so easily. I was set to wait until it came out in the cheap theater by our house but then the boy decided he wanted to go see it too. So he read it again before we went.


So last week I sucked it up and we spent $8 a ticket, (for a matinee) to go see it. Seriously, $8 for a matinee ticket? Okay, I'm really gonna show my age here; I can remember spending less than $4 for a regular ticket. How old am I? Geez.........




oh Harry, look how cute you are
I won't spoil it for anybody but it was really good. I think it was rated PG but I'm glad I didn't take the little one (she's 8) because of the loud parts. Shes kinda wimpy that way.

Now, as much as I love Harry, I gotta tell ya, I have a thing for Ron. I think its the red hair. Or the fact that he acts alot like my dear hubby, kinda clueless most of the time.





That's all for today. I'll have some stamping stuff for you tomorrow. Also, some of you asked what was going on my first order. I'll put that up tomorrow too. Later then.............





No comments: