Thursday, July 16, 2009

procrastination is my middle name

those of you that know me well, know how true that is. I tell myself I work better under pressure just so I can feel better about it.



One of the boy's best friend's sister (did you understand that?) graduated this year. She is a real sweetie pie and I finally got around to making her a card. I still have to get the gift card to go inside of it. Hopefully I'll get it to her before she starts college in Sept. Well, we can only hope...............




My dear hubby says I'm using the Top Note Die too much lately. What does he know? Our school colors are black and red. I used a retired number set, can't remember the name right now, embossed them in silver, cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. The little graduation cap is also retired and now that I look at it, the sentiment is retired too. Sorry about that. You could recreate it with all current stuff that we have in the catty now though.



Here is the inside. I made a little pocket so the gift card will slip in there.

Congratulations Kaitlin!

No comments: