Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Stampin' Up! New Year!


Today is an exciting day!  The new Idea Book and Catalog is out!  It is so awesome!  I know every year I say that it is better than the last year and this year is no exception. 

They have great new samples and they outlined the stamps that have matching punches.  Really cool new punches too.  Alot of groovy new accessesories.  You gotta see it!  I've got a bunch here for only $5 each.  Let me know you want one. 

I reorganized my desk.  I took out all the old colors and put in the new ones.  Now I can't find a dang thing! 

So today I've been stamping and putting goodie bags together.    The goodie bags may include, ribbon, brads, eyelets, DSP, cardstock, ink pads and some even have stamps.  I'm so happy to see this stuff find new homes.  Do you want one?

Yesterday I spent time photographing all the retired stamps sets I am selling.  Then I labeled them and made a special page for them here.  Just look at the top left side here and you'll see Retired Stamps For Sale!!!!!  Just click on that and you'll see everything I have.  They are priced really low!  I mean really low.  They are bored with me and need new creative homes.  So come on over and check them out.  Wait, maybe I can hook up a link....................oh, I can!  Look here for the retired stamps page.

Remember, for every purchase of retired sets, you'll get a goodie bag.  You know you want one ;)


You want to see what I stamped today?  More tags for the goodie bags!

Easter Blooms set.  Whisper white, night of navy and real red cardstock.  Whisper white craft ink and real red ink.  3/4" circle punch jumbo glue dot and hemp.


I'm not so sure I love it.  I do think its pretty cute though.  I thought with 4th of July coming it was appropriate.  I have another patriotic one in mind.  I'll do it tomorrow though. 



I punched a red circle out to layer behind the button.  I sewed the button to the tag but then the bow was doing crazy hat tricks and so I had to stick that sucker down with a jumbo glue dot.  I'll show it who's boss! 

Okay, moving on..................


Medallion and Trendy Trees stamp.  Whisper white, marina mist, early espresso and old olive cardstock.  So saffron and bashful blue ink.  2 step bird punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, polka dot embossing folder and dimensionals.


I had the idea of the Medallion looking like the sun.  Then I thought, well, a bird could be singing.  I feel like it needs a sentiment on the sun but I couldn't think of anything good.  So I'll sleep on it and see what I think in the morning.  What do you think?




Then I remembered I wanted to give this bird some feet with the Trendy Trees stamp. I haven't seen anybody do this yet, but I don't get around much. I just cracked myself up! The feet are a little too big but hey, he's still cute!  See here on how I made the clouds


                                                          

Easter Blooms and Favorite Thoughts (Summer Mini).  Melon mambo, whisper white, pumpkin pie and old olive cardstock.  Pumpkin pie, melon mambo, more mustard, and old olive inks.  Scallop edge punch, dazzling diamonds glitter,  rhinestone brad, round tab punch, hemp and dimensionals.

I think this is my favorite of the day.  Such bright colors!  And I love that sentiment.  That whole set just makes me laugh. 

                                                 

I'm running out of the rhinestone brads.  BUT guess what?  They have more in the new catalog!  Not just the brads but they have rhinestone stickers!  And they're cheap.  I don't remember how much right now but if I think they are cheap, you better believe they are.  I am so getting them on my first order!


                                             

Can you see the glitter?  Glitter does not like to be photographed.  At least not by me.  Anyway, its very sparkly in person. 

I have a few more ideas up my sleeve.  So we'll see what I come up with tomorrow. 

So, you want to hear about Eclipse right?  Right? 

It was so GOOD!!  The best movie out of the three.   I'm glad we got there when we did because about 15 min. after we got there they started giving out wristbands and let us in the theater. 

                                           

Please Drink Responsibly?  I told the girls that meant they couldn't spill their drinks.  Of course my child is the one that does spill.  She wasn't drinking responsibly. 

We had a great time.  And it is crystal clear that I'm just too old to be out at 2:30 in the morning.  I couldn't sleep and then I got up too early and I was a big pool of goo yesterday.  Not good for too much.  Last night I slept really good. 

Okie dokie then, I'll yak atcha more tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

Chris O said...

Beth, I LOVE these...I really like the Medallion idea, and your color choices are 'spot on'...
Glad you enjoyed the movie, too!
Chris