Wednesday, July 28, 2010

thanks so much

Howdy!  Quickie post tonight.  I wanted to show you another Artisan card entry since AGAIN I got no stamping done. 


It always makes me happy to see a bunch of cards completed.  I actually sent these to people too.  Imagine that!


Trendy Trees stamps.  Crumb cake, old olive, whisper white and melon mambo cardstock.  Whisper white craft and Black Stazon inks.  Corner rounder, scallop edge punch, little leaves die, big shot, 2 step bird punch, black gingham ribbon, stampamajig, polka dot embossing folder (wart maker) and dimensionals.


I had made a bunch of these to send as thank you's for my birthday.  I decided they were so cute, I made a few more and sent one in for the contest.  Talk about easy to make!  Quick, quick, quick!




I used the 2 step bird punch to make the flower.  Can you see it?  I punched out the wing 3 times and glued them together. 


I'm so sad they retired all the gingham ribbon.  I liked it.  You can see here that I only tacked down the stem  of the little leaves die.  That way the leaves could reach out, (and touch someone, ha).

After I used the polka dot embossing folder I swiped my whisper white craft ink over the raised dots.  Since they took away my polka dot background stamp set I had to figure out a way to get white dots.  I'll show them!

Alrighty then, I'm off to bed.  The boy finally got home from band camp and I can go to sleep knowing he is safely home. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking in.

Blessings, b.

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love the card, they are the best when easy and so pretty.

Unknown said...

I really like this one, Beth, so pretty! I miss the gingham ribbon, also...

Chris