Saturday, October 23, 2010

blast from the past

hey stampers!  (I'm posting in the morning and it feels weird)

Grace was putting out the Halloween decorations the other day (I know, we're a little late) and found these goodies from a few years ago. 

Remember these:







We made tons of these little spiders.  Use the round tab punch to make the legs. 

Anyhow, I'm posting this morning because I have a boatload of stuff to do today.  The boy has a competition near the grandparents house, so the hubs went with them so he can get the grandparents so they can see their grandson perform. 

This leaves me and Gracie-poo home getting our chores done and waiting for 16 to get back from her fieldtrip.  She has been gone 4 days and I miss her like crazy.  She went on a fieldtrip with her school to visit 7 different colleges.  She has had so much fun but I know will love sleeping in her own clean bed tonight. 

I'll love knowing she is sleeping in her own bed tonight.

Alrighty then, we're off to get a new air pump for the fish tank.  Last night was the Red Ribbon Week carnival at Grace's school and I was in charge of the goldfish toss.  Needless to say we brought home 3 new additions. 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: