Monday, October 11, 2010

card kits

Hey everyone.  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I felt like I was only home to sleep and cook.  But today, today I'm home because I have a furlough day.  What's a furlough day you ask?  Well, its one of 4 days this school year where we don't go to work and don't get paid......to save our jobs.  The California state budget is messed up!  We had the choice of taking 4 furlough days a year for the next 3 years or take the chance of being laid off.

We took the furlough days. 

In other news, we had our first band competition this weekend.  Pretend there is a picture here:



Yeah, I forgot my camera.  Its his senior year and I wanted to document every detail and I forgot my camera.  Yep, I do have a camera on my phone but I still haven't figured out how to get pics from my phone to the computer.  So far Verizon is no help.  If anyone out there is phone/computer smart, I could use a little help.

Anyway, the competition was great.  I love band competitions.  I'm going to miss them.  Just like I miss kid baseball.  {big sigh}


I promised card #5 and here ya go:


A Word for You set.  River rock, early espresso, cherry cobbler and very vanilla cardstock.  Early espresso ink.  Neutrals patterns DSP, scallop border punch, Tombow Multi glue and dimensionals. 


This is another 3.5 x 5 card.  I totally copied this design off of Danielle Daws (you can google her).  Its just so simple and elegant.  I love this pattern on the DSP.  It looks like old wallpaper.


We made a wrinkly rose.  See how to do that here.  The ladies really got a kick out of it.  It looks so complicated but its not. 

Okay, here are the details for the card kits.  There are 2 ways you can get one:



The Complete Card Kit
This kit includes everything you need (except adhesive and scissors) to complete 5 cards.  PDF files with all instructions, all the cardstock will be cut and scored, images will be stamped (unless you request me not to), cardstock will be punched and embossed, hemp, brads and rhinestones will be included.  All you'll need to do is put them together.  Easy huh?

Cost:    $20.00  plus $4.95 for Priority shipping (U.S.) Sorry, I can't sell this kit version over international borders.


PDF files only
I will email you the complete PDF instructions for each card.  I can sell this kit over international borders.  Let me know you want one.

Cost:  $5.00


These kits will only be available until November 30th.  They will make great holiday gifts.  I can only accept money orders or checks.  Please email me at stamperbeth@msn.com and I will send you my address.  Thank you for understanding.

Here are each of the cards again:












      Alrighty then, it feels weird to be posting in the middle of the day.  But I never seem to get the computer anymore at night.  I'm going to try and be a much better blogger this week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.
  

No comments: