Friday, October 1, 2010

wedding congrats

Hey everybody,  how's it going?   I'm up late tonight posting what was supposed to be posted last night, but I forgot.  Actually, I'm up late cleaning and setting up for my card class tomorrow.  I'm so excited to stamp with my friends.  Its been too long. 

The card I'm going to show you isn't one that we are making tomorrow.  We should have though because its a little easier than a few of the ones we are making.  They were supposed to be easy cards but, I got carried away.



  
Medallion background and A Word for You sets.  Whisper white and Sahara sand cardstock.  Sahara sand and black Stazon inks.  2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, 5/8" vanilla brad and dimensionals.


My principal is getting married and they had a surprise shower for her today.  I didn't go.  Party pooper.  Not really.  We had plans for Bingo night at Grace's school.  Bingo = good times. 

I combined 2 older designs to make a new one.  Recycling!  I used the 2 way glue pen to add all the glitter. 



Now that I'm looking at the picture, I should have used that new Glass Glitter.  Didn't even think about it.  I added the glue to the brad and then dunked it in the Dazzling Diamonds.  It was really sparkly and pretty in person.  Glitter does NOT like me to take its picture. 

I  hope she and her new hubby-to-be like the card.  I put a gift card inside.  Thats probably the part they really like. 

Okie dokie then,  I have some more setting up to do put I think I'm going to hit the hay.  Try to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning.......yeah right.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Blesssings, b.

No comments: