Saturday, August 1, 2009

quick card

I've had absolutely no stamping mojo lately. I've had the desire but as soon as I sit down nothing comes to me. And, as soon as I sit down I have at least 2 out of the 3 children right there in my face.

I happened to have looked at the calendar today and noticed that one of our good friends is having a birthday on Tuesday. Her favorite color is purple so that was the jumping off point. I was surprised at how easily this came together!


I guess I just needed a specific reason to make something. Although, shouldn't the fact that I want to make something be enough? I need to have a pow wow with my mojo department.


Happy Birthday Moe!


supplies: Wonderful Favorites, Polka dot background stamps
Perfect Plum, Whisper White, (retired DSP) cardstock
Perfect plum and old olive ink
white taffeta ribbon, button from Playground buttons, hemp

No comments: