Friday, September 25, 2009

the calendar says its Fall but.................

..............its 105 degrees today. So I'm pretending that its Fall.

I turned down the air to 79 degrees and I'm gonna make the big kids get in the attic tomorrow morning and get the Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations down. We'll see if that helps.

So I was looking at my Season of Friendship tree stamp and remembered that I used it last year to make this little cutie pie bag. The saying says, "The season of friendship lasts forever"

Season of Friendship stamp. More mustard, really rust, choc. chip and basic black inks. Conf. white and choc. chip cardstock. Choc. chip wide grosgrain ribbon, natural hemp, dimensionals and brown lunch sack.

I cut 2 inches off the top and then folded down an inch or so. That reinforced the ribbon handles. We did some sponging/masking for the ground.

I didn't get all my little birdies quite sitting on the branches, so I used my black marker and gave them little legs. I think I like the one with legs better anyway.

I love this set! It comes with leaves, flowers, snowflakes, the little birdie and the sentiment. I made an apple tree with it too. I'll have to find that pic and upload it tomorrow.

I gotta run. Tonight is homecoming and the band is performing for the first time in their uniforms this year. I'll be working the snack bar though so I won't get to see probably. I'll have 15 take a pic for me. Yeah, like that will happen.

Thanks for stopping by. Yak atcha later!

blessings,
b.

No comments: