Thursday, September 10, 2009

more blessings

Bright Blessings jumbo wheel. Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Kraft cardstock. Dusty Durango and Choc. chip ink. Choc. chip wide grosgrain, button from button latte, dimensionals, distresser from the cutter kit.

This is another card we made last Thursday. We had a heckuva time lining up the wheel so we could get just the right words. Sorry ladies. They were real troopers though and didn't throw me out. Everyones card came out very nice. I kinda ripped this idea out of the Idea Book and Catalog and threw my spin on it.

Here is another card using the same wheel.

Bright Blessings jumbo wheel. Kraft, crushed curry and dusty durango cardstock. Choc. chip ink cartridge. Paper piercer and distresser.

This one I'm not so sure about. There is something that needs to be changed. Let me fiddle with it some more and I'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks for visiting, now go stamp something!

blessings, b.

No comments: