Saturday, September 26, 2009

I found the apples!

Geez! They were hiding from me.

This is the same tree from yesterday but, I cut out a mask and sponged it in, making a very FULL tree. Genius, I know. This was one of the first ideas I had with this tree and I have never seen anyone else do it. Yes, I did send it in for one of SU!'s monthly contests, but I didn't win. :(



This is the one with a cute little cardinal. We don't have cardinals around here.



And, here is the apple tree. I used our ruby red buttons, we don't sell them anymore. The red buttons we sell now would look great because they are shiny. Like shiny red apples. YUM!


I tied each button with some natural hemp. I don't like naked buttons. There was actually a time when I hated buttons on cards. Now I love them! Go figure.................
Lots to do today. I'll catch ya on Monday.
blessings,
b.

No comments: