Wednesday, September 16, 2009

last minute sketch challenge

I wasn't sure I'd be able to find time to play with the new sketch over at the Stamping 411 site.

It has been a crazy busy weekend and week. So I really made myself sit down and play today. Isn't it sorry how as adults we don't feel entitled to relax and play? We put things off because this or that needs to be done. Laughter makes the world go 'round baby! Actually, I've always believed its "love that makes the world go 'round" but you don't feel very loving if you're not in the mood to laugh, and you are probably somewhat relaxed if you feel like laughing and...................... or well.............. whatever...............you get the drift right?

Back to why were here. This is the sketch this week.


and here is my take on it. I have another card that follows this sketch but I'm not quite done with it yet and I wanted to make sure this got posted on time. I did promise you stamping today and I don't want to be that kind of person who says one thing and does another.


Flight of the Butterfly, Sincere Salutations and Polka Dot background. Soft suede, brocade blue, and whisper white craft ink. Paper piercer and dimensionals. Easy peasy!



I really like the soft suede with the brocade blue. And of course, kraft goes with everything. I had made some cards using these same stamps and colors to make some thank you cards last week. I sent them out without taking a pic, sorry. They were really cute too.
Anyhow, I'm gonna go work on the other card that goes to this sketch and if I get it done in time I'll post it here. Otherwise you'll see it another day.
Blessings,
b.

No comments: