Tuesday, September 1, 2009

'Tis the Season

Its finally here! The moment you've all been waiting for, the start of the .........................
(and the crowd goes wild!!)
Jewelry, Build A Bear, Holiday DSP, Sweet Treat Cups, Halloween DSP, Fall DSP, 2010 Calendar kit, Holiday Chipboard, Pop Up Christmas Trees and ....................wait for it.........................My Digital Studio! (and the crowd goes wild again) Now, My Digital Studio won't be available until Oct. 1st. But in the meantime, check this out

the Sweet Rewards promotion is happening until Nov. 30. Host a workshop of $250 or more and get anything (except hostess sets or My Digital Studio) for only $10 out of the Holiday Mini. What a deal!
The Growth Chart special is still going on too. But, only until Sept. 30th.
I have a workshop going on Thurdsday night so I'll be sharing our projects for that later. So for now, go forth and stamp something! b.

No comments: