Monday, October 19, 2009

apple tree

Hey everyone,

Short little quickie post today. I've been trying and trying and trying (you get the idea) to get all my samples done for Saturday's Stamp A Stack. But we have been one busy little family.

I have one sample to show you today. Ever have an idea that just isn't working out but you refuse to let it go? That is this card for me. It kept morphing and morphing and finally I think I have something I like.

Branch Out (dormant list), Sincere Salutations, Itty Bitty backgrounds and Woodgrain Background. Old olive, ruby red and soft sable inks. Old olive, whisper white, soft sable and real red cardstock. Top note die, wide oval punch, red gingham ribbon, brad and dimensionals.

I love this tree! I wanted to make it into an apple tree. I think you can click on the pic to see it closer. And I wanted to use the gingham ribbon. But man! I had a hard time coming up with something I liked. I'm still not sure about the tag.



There are accessories you can put on the tree like the bird or the tire swing. You can change the sentiment to whatever you'd like.
Stamp A Stack is this Saturday the 24th. We'll be making 15 cards with envelopes for $25. I've found a yummy sandwhich thingy I'm going to make and I've got to finish making my little gifty for everyone who comes.
I still have room so if you'd like to come, just drop me a line by Wed. nite. My order is coming then and I'll start cutting and getting everything ready.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.




No comments: