Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stamp A Stack anyone?

Good Morning everyone.

So did ya make a card to celebrate World Card Making Day? I hope you found some time to chill out with your stamps.

The weeds did get the better of me yesterday and I gave up. I'll finish them up today hopefully. We'll be having Prout Family Work Camp this afternoon. The kids are sooooooo looking forward to it.

The weather, oh the weather, has been just glorious! It was breezy and cool. Perfect for working in the yard. Today its even cooler and cloudy! Yippee!

So what am I doing on the computer? Well, I wanted to show you one of the Stamp A Stack cards we'll be making on the 24th.

Sincere Salutations. Bella Bleu DSP, not quite navy and very vanilla cardstock. Not quite navy ink. Vanilla taffeta ribbon, natural hemp, scallop edge punch and a misc. button I had that matches perfectly. Not sure I have enough of those for everyone so I may have to adjust this.
Pretty huh? You can change the saying to anything you want. Here was my inspiration:

This card came from Dawn McVey's blog. I love her blog. She is so talented. Seeing these next to each other, I can see that I might want to change a few little things. Like the way I take pics for one.



doesn't this button match great? I've had them forever in my button stash and have no idea where it came from. So now I'll be on a button mission.


I tried taking a pic with a colored background. Not much difference.
Everyone coming to the Stamp A Stack will get to make 3 of this card. The pattern on the paper will vary between cards but that makes it kinda fun. Each card will have a little bit of a different feel to it.
I sat down last night to make more samples but found that I need to order paper. I did get one started and will get that done on Monday.
Have a wonderful day. I hope your weather is as wonderful as mine and you can go out and enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.
Oh yeah, I forgot the deets for the Stamp A Stack.
Saturday, October 24th between 11:00-3:00. Cost is $25 for 15 cards with envelopes. We'll be having yummy snacks and everyone will leave with a cute little gifty from me.
I hope you can come!



No comments: