Thursday, October 22, 2009

razzleberry birthday

Super duper quickie post tonight, 'cause I'm tired.

You people who are stay at home moms or work outside of the home moms, I seriously don't know how you guys stamp so much! Anybody with children, I hope struggle as much as I do. Okay, I don't really hope you struggle, it just would make me feel better if you did a little bit. I only work part time but never seem to get more than 7 minutes of uninterrupted time. Yep, I timed it the other day.

Needless to say I've been trying to finish the samples for the Stamp A Stack this Saturday. My goodies arrived yesterday and I'm finally all done tonight.


What do you think?

Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and whisper white cardstock. Melon Mambo ink. Wide oval punch, scallop oval punch, Scallop square die, crushed curry dotted ribbon and dimensionals.

Isn't it cheery? The sentiment is an old, old, old really old, hostess set. I got the idea for this card from Andrea Walford's blog. You can find it over on the side there. I'm too tired to link it. This is from an older card of hers. I found it awhile ago when I was planning this class.

Okay, I'm off to bed. Let me know if you'd like me to pack up a kit for you. Either stamped and assembled or just stamped. I'll be showing the other 2 cards and the little gifty next week.

We have a HUGELY busy weekend. So I'll catch ya on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, B.

No comments: