Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stamp A Stack #4

Here is #4 from the Stamp A Stack. I wanted to make a tent card ala Michelle Wooderson, check out her blog over there on the side, Mish Mash. I haven't made one in a long time and decided it would be perfect.


Flight of the Butterfly and Polka Dot background. Kraft, whisper white and Bermuda bay cardstock. Whisper white craft ink Sahara Sand and bermuda bay ink. Ticket corner punch, dimensionals and bermuda bay dotted ribbbon.

Very polka dotty isn't it? I stamped off twice before stamping the butterfly and then stamped the dots full strength. Cool way to get 2 different colors from the same ink pad.

The base is 4 1/4" square. I lay down the base on my grid paper and then line up where I want the panel to go so it measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Does that make sense? Let me know if you need help understanding that.


The new butterfly punch we have would have made making this card so much faster. Oh well.

I had also made one using an oval for the panel. I kinda liked the oval better but I didn't have enough bermuda bay paper for that.

Again, I had to take a bite out of the oval with my 1/2" circle punch so the ribbon would get nice and close.
Isn't it cute? I can't wait to send this to someone. Hmmmm........would you like it? Let me know and I'll send you one.
Thanks for stopping by today. You guys make my world go round.
Blessings, b.


No comments: