Sunday, October 25, 2009

halloween duo

We had such a super busy weekend.

I had my Stamp A Stack on Saturday. We had a great time. Not very many people came but it was like a reunion, we hadn't seen each other in a long time. You don't realize how much you miss someone until they are with you again. We really need to get together more often.

Did I take one pic? Nope. Didn't even think about it. I'll be showing you the other cards we made this week. I need to get the pics uploaded and stuff.

Then the boy and one of his buddies had a combo birthday party Saturday night. I think there were 8 boys here at some point. Only 4 spent the night. They had a great time swimming, playing football and playing XBOX. You know you have good friends when they bring their XBOX's to share with everyone.

Did I take one pic? Nope. Didn't even think about it.

What is up with that? I usually take pics of everything. I had even planned on making sure I had permission to post everyone's beautiful faces on here. Oh well.....................

Anyhow, I was thinking about these cards we made last year at our monthly group and I wanted to show you.

No stamps! Old Olive, whisper white and basic black cardstock. 1/2", 1 3/8, 1 1/4"punches, basic black marker, white gel pen and dimensionals.

Isn't he cute? He's so easy to make too. Pretty self explanatory but let me know if you need help.


No stamps! Whisper white, basic black and real red cardstock. Creamy caramel ink. 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and 1/2" circle punches.

Wouldn't you love to get this in your mailbox? I would, you can send one to me. This is a little more work but so worth it. Let me know if you need help with it.

I'll have more for you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, B.

No comments: