Monday, March 8, 2010

another holiday

St. Patty's Day is coming.  Do you send out St. Patty's Day cards?  I never do.  Why do we feel the need to make them then?  Hmmm.......  Well, I guess any excuse to make something cute works, right?

Here is a St. Patty's Day card I made last year.  I'm pretty sure I still have it. 


Love You Much and Wonderful Favorites. Garden green, choc. chip., whisper white, certainly celery and some old DSP.  Garden green and certainly celery inks.  Heart to heart punch, button from button latte, brads, round tab punch, larg oval punch and dimensionals.


This is a 4 1/4" square card.  I like making this size because you don't need a special size envelope.  Shamrocks/four leaf clovers are so easy to make using hearts.  I love how this punch matches the stamp.  So easy to stamp and punch out. 

Okay peeps, thats it.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: