Monday, March 15, 2010

lots of cards

Howdy peeps!

I know, the blog has been quiet over the weekend and with that last post on Friday, I'm sure you all thought I was getting jiggy with some scrapping.  Yeah.......no. 

I've still got this cold thing and its getting worse again!  I just can't seem to kick it.  So this will be a shorty post because the Nyquil is calling. 

I've had an idea in my head for a few weeks now.  I got that new Welcome Neighbor DSP pack from the SAB catty.  It comes in a 6x6 size and I thought it could make some really cute quick cards.  So I sat down this weekend and whipped some out.  I just kept going and going.  They are so easy and cute!



Sincere Salutations set.  Crushed curry, bermuda bay, kraft, old olive and whisper white cardstock.  Soft suede ink.  Crushed curry polka dot ribbon, bermuda bay polka dot ribbon, old olive wide grosgrain, Welcome Neighbor DSP (SAB) scallop trim border punch, (SAB) and dimensionals. 


I did them all the same.  Just switched out the colors to match the DSP.  I did them all 4 1/4" square.  No special envelope needed.  I like that. 







sorry.....crooked picture.

I think I made around 15 of them.  I'm in the process of making a gift box for them to go into.  I would show you now but I hear the Nyquil, "Beth, it is time to go nitey nite."  Can you hear it?  Anyhow, I'll show you the box tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a good night and sleep tight.

Blessings, b.

No comments: