Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hidey ho!

How's it going?  We had a windy crispy day here.  I loved it!  Perfect "get something done outside" weather.  But did I get anything done outside?  Nope.  I've been getting my chores done inside.  They never end!

Then I sat down to make a get well card.  But it morphed into something else.  So tomorrow I'll try and get the get well card done.  Not sure what I'm going to do with this card. 

Wanna see what I made? 


Whimsical Words (SAB).  Kraft, more mustard and whisper white cardstock.  Choc. chip ink.  Welcome Neighbor DSP (SAB), 5/8" brad, wide oval punch, wide old olive grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals and hemp.

I don't love it.  The brad is too big.  I was going to use a button but I didn't have any white SU! buttons and I really wanted this card to be 100% SU! So out came the brads. 

I was inspired by a card I printed off the web the other day.  But there is no name on it so I don't know where it came from.  Put your name on your projects people! 




Alrighty then, that's it from me today. 

Thanks for trucking by.  I'll have more to share tomorrow.

Blessings, b.

No comments: