Monday, March 22, 2010

woof!! woof!!

Happy Monday!  Is that an oxymoron or what?  Well, I hope you had a good day anyway.  Normal busy stuff here.

I've been meaning to make a Thank You card for one of my friends.   Oh, about 8:30 tonight, I decided to tackle it.  You know, I got nothing better to do.......like sleep or anything. 

The problem is, I never wrote it on the "to-do list".  So I forget. 

I like making cards that are for a specific person.  Its always so much easier for me, don't know why. 

She likes dogs.  Big dogs.


D is for Dog set.  Kraft, choc. chip, whisper white cardstock.  Basic black, choc. chip, sahara sand, going gray, creamy caramel and whisper white inks.  Paper piercer, top note die cut, black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.


I got D is for Dog for a SAB freebie.  This is the first time I've inked it up.  I'm mailing her the invoice for an order so I wanted it to fit in a business size envelope.  So this measures 4 x 8 1/2.   

I used the paper piercer along the bottom to help ground the puppies. 



I wanted some kind of tag to stamp the sentiment on and couldn't think of anything.  So I cut out the Top Note Die and stamped the words on the short end.  Worked out great! 

I think she'll like it.  I hope so anyway. 

Alrighty, I'm pooped out and now I'm going to bed. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: